Monday, April 1, 2013

Cartoon Network on Netflix!!

As of yesterday, a good deal of Cartoon Network's best shows have been added to Netflix Streaming! This is HUGE! I added a bunch of shows to my instant queue yesterday.

  • Samurai Jack, season 1
  • Justice League, seasons 1-2
  • Justice League: Unlimited, seasons 1-2
  • Adventure Time, seaon 1
  • Power Puff Girls, all seasons
  • Dexter's Laboratory, all seasons
  • Batman Beyond, seasons 1-2
  • Regular Show, season 1
  • Metalocalypse
  • Venture Bros., season 1
  • Batman: The Brave and the Bold, season 1
  • Robot Chicken, season 1
  • Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, season 1


There's a bunch of other shows that I didn't add to my queue:
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
  • Ed, Edd, and Eddie
  • Squidbillies
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force
  • The Boondocks

and a bunch of their crappy kids shows and live-action shows in which I have no interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment